Monday, June 27, 2011

asdf

I did Habitat for Humanity this past week. It was great. It's where you build houses for either low-income families or families that have been impacted by natural disasters. We stayed in a church, slept on the ground, ate all together. It was like a new family. It was a completely different environment to live in, where everyone is dedicated to others and spends less time obsessing over themselves.
While I was there I hoped to experience something new that would change my life forever back home and improve my perspective on things. After about a day back home, however, things are pretty much back to normal. I'll probably start going to more community service events, I hear it takes a little while to get into it.
Not much else to report.
I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment