Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Hey

It's been a while since I posted here.. So much time has passed since my first entry on this blog. I'm going to school at Northwestern University and I'm on winter break now. I really like college.

Sorry I've been inconsistent with posting

A lot of my life is on this blog. I've been open with this blog about things that I've barely told anyone in real life. There's something special here that's always nice for me to revisit and look back upon.

I don't see myself really continuing much with this blog. I am no longer in high school or in the closet. I don't swim too much anymore.

Thank you to anyone who has read my blog, or has commented on my posts. I've really appreciated it. All the comments I have received have been nonjudgemental and comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment