Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

I think I completely forgot about the point of Thanksgiving. I didn't think about what I was thankful for. I mean, I was thankful for the food that we had.. it was awesome, but other than that I didn't get around to making a list of the things I really appreciate in my life but forget about sometimes
I am thankful for my family and the love that surrounds me
I am thankful for the swim team and the support they have given me
I am thankful for my all my friends and their willingness to love me and stick with me
I am thankful for the kindness that I have felt from the people around me even though I often look past it
I am thankful for great food
I am thankful that I live in a great home, go to a great school, and live in an accepting time period
I am thankful for my health
I am thankful for a laptop
I am thankful for my passion for the people I love and my passion for music
I am thankful for my amazing swim coach
I am thankful for a nice bed
I am thankful for thanksgiving break
I am thankful that I have so many possibilities for my life open to me

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I haven't really given it any thought. Well, I guess I'm thankful for you as you remind me to be thankful for things.

    ReplyDelete