Saturday, April 16, 2011

so

its weird to think that one day I'm going to be living alone, single, without anyone.. unless i have a roommate of course. But its such a big change to think about.
I actually hate living with parents. I would like to be emancipated.. where do i fill out the forms.
I played bingo with old people today. It was at a veterans hospital. The lady i sat with was nice to me but is apparently bitter to everyone else. I hope never to be in a place like that, I'm fine being at home and away from the feeling of a hospital.
I wonder if I'll find a job that I'll actually like. My dad is a lawyer and never talks about his life in the city. He comes home and never seems enthusiastic about what he does. He tells me that its stressful, and I doubt there's much to enjoy about being a lawyer with all that paperwork. As of right now I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I think it would be really cool to be some sort of a writer but as you guys can tell I'm not exceptionally skilled at it. But I love writing, and its why I have this secret blog that no one in my life knows about. Its why I keep a journal and can spend several hours formulating my thoughts to write a poem or song or journal entry. Writing is like talking except you can be as slow as you want and no one will know.
Anyway, I want a job that I can enjoy and find pleasure in. Like I'd love to be a writer, like I said, and maybe a rockstar. It would be nice to spend my life immersed in music and nothing else. I can see myself as a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment