Sunday, June 13, 2010

wisconsin

I went to wisconsin to see my friend who is probably my favorite person ever. She lives at her mother's house. Her parents are divorced but her dad still stays with her mom occasionally. We went to pridefest which was fun. The whole experience of going some place new with different people helped me realize a lot of stuff about myself and how I act and how I think about people. She's not wealthy so it made me think about my values that I have at home and how I can be materialistic. This feeling probably wont last long but its sticking in my mind.
I saw a lot of cute guys at pridefest who i didn't talk to. I absolutly wished that I had. I don't know why I was being such a loner. I played a lot of volleyball and it was pretty fun. Then there were some hot guys on stage in their underwear dancing. It was a really interesting experience and I'll probably go again next year or something.
That's about it

No comments:

Post a Comment