Wednesday, June 30, 2010

hey

Sorry if I bore you all. I know there are only four followers.. lol but my life has not been eventful lately. I wish I could write in here more often but nothing's really been going on. I feel kinda crappy lately maybe because I haven't been with my friends for a few days. I've basically been confined to my room because I've been trying to work out as much as I can.
I wish I could be gorgeous and live an easy life. Like realllyyy good looking like some guys I see walking down the street.

1 comment:

  1. Actually you just need to clean it up a bit and continue blogging. The more you blog the more people will follow you. I have been blogging for 3 months and only have 9 followers. But a lot of people have seen the blog and liked it. Keep blogging and there is always something to talk about.

    ReplyDelete