Wednesday, June 9, 2010

wooo hawks win

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeahhhhh.
Our neighbors would honk blow horns every time they scored and blew off fireworks when they won.
It totally feels like summer now because all I've been thinking about lately is hanging out/working out/ swimming. Everything feels really chill and i took a four hour nap today because I've been exhausted from finals and getting up early for practice.
I'm going to six flags tomorrow with some buddies. I haven't been there since middle school
OH this weekend I'm going to visit my friend in Wisconsin. We met at a summer camp five years ago and we've stayed in touch and visited each other ever so often. Also she was one of the first people I came out to. So when I told her I was gay it was in eighth grade and she said that one year she was gonna take me to pride fest and this year she's gonna take me there. I'm really excited. I'm gonna meet a bunch of hot guys
-sigh- its 11 and i have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow morning..

No comments:

Post a Comment