Sunday, May 16, 2010

ello

hellllllllooooooo
I've tried to fix my posture so many times its pretty much a failed effort..
So I've resorted to picking the most generic name for my blog, but it pretty much sums up what I am and its sort of appealing
I'm really excited for college even though I know I'm only a sophomore. I remember in eighth grade being really nervous for high school (especially the swim team) and I kinda have the same feeling now when I think of college. I mean I'm sure it'll be cool and fun but the whole thing seems big and intimidating sometimes.
I've been kind of unhappy again lately and I don't really know what to do with myself. I always stay up late sunday night doing hw and that probs what I'm gonna do tonight.
How do I promote this silly blog? Don't hesitate to click follow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment