Friday, August 13, 2010

this is what my facebook profile now says

----------------------
Basic Info
Sex: Male
Birthday: June 14
...
Current City: Chicago, Illinois
...
Bio I am at ease in tthe depths of my mind.
Favorite Quotations no sappy thoughts in my head, I'm feeling like I'm peter pan

we do our time like pennies in a jar
what are we saving for?
--------------------------

Anyway those are seriously my favorite quotations from songs. They are from Up Up and Away by Kid Cudi and Believe by The Bravery, two AWESOME songs that I really like and will never stop liking.
I like what I wrote for my bio cuz I came up with it and I feel like it describes me perfectly. I like thinking. I feel like theres a whole world in my head.

I had a really deep conversation with my friend erin today, who is one of the sweetest girls I know. I feel like everyone goes through an insecure phase in their life. But I was really glad we had that conversation. She's leaving for college soon.

Anyway if I could give the whole world advice right now it would be to be excited to show the world who you are. Not just be who you are, but be excited to show it off to the world

No comments:

Post a Comment