Friday, August 27, 2010

hey homos

I'm at a hotel in michigan. I like the whiteness of hotel rooms and the feeling of isolation. I'm here for a family reunion.
Junior year is the shit and I'm not one of the young kids at school. It's like the feeling of being in 8th grade in middle school in a way. There's a lotttt more homework but I've been better about doing it. I don't know why I take all honors and APs or care so damn much. I don't know where I want to go to college. I should know what I want to do with my life before stressing myself out so much by taking hard classes.
I learned so much about my family on the car ride here. It was a family road trip, about five hours, my dad mom sister and me. I'm always learning more stuff about my relatives. It's like a whole social circle with all the drama and stuff. People in my family have problems I didn't know about. So much has been going on in my family that I didn't know about. More information gradually comes to me from my parents as I get older.
I'm pretty excited to see everyone I guess.
I love Dave Matthews. Lying in the hands of God is a good song.

No comments:

Post a Comment